The size and scope of our projects and contracts have enabled Culham Engineering to build an impressive infrastructure of facilities, plant and equipment, services and expertise.
We have the capacity and the capability to undertake major engineering projects to the highest standards. Our facilities are designed to handle significant multiple projects simultaneously.
- Situated on a 9 hectare site with over 14,500 square metres under cover
- Our six on-site covered fabrication workshops are serviced by six 5-tonne, four 10-tonne and two 20-tonne overhead gantry cranes
- A 400 tonne capacity slipway with berthage facilities, allowing direct access to the Whangarei Harbour
- Easy access from onshore “load out” facility for large fabricated items, or modules, to all destinations in the Pacific Region
- A separate clean shop facility allows for uncontaminated stainless steel fabrication
- Full in house shot blasting and painting facilities
- A comprehensive range of all-terrain cranes from 7t through to 220t capacity and heavy haulage equipment to accommodate even the largest transport requirements
- Modern fabrication technology, allowing us to pass on efficiencies to our clients