About the Opportunity
Culham Engineering is looking for Project Engineers to join our team in Kawerau. The Project Engineer assists in the management of projects by providing research, design, production plans, project plans, maintenance plans, workshop drawings, reports for clients and management. You will be a highly motivated, energetic, quick thinking individual with relevant qualifications and an excellent ability to communicate.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Hold a degree in Structural or in Engineering Design or has the equivalent experience in the Heavy Engineering/Structural Industry
- Have sound commercial awareness and contractual knowledge
- Be a Sound Negotiator
- Have good numeracy and strong analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of relevant software
- High understanding of construction processes
This position is only open for candidates that are NZ Residents or able to work legally in New Zealand.
As part of our commitment to Health and Safety, all successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
If you are interested in joining our team please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
The close date for applications are Sunday, 13 February 2022
ISO 9001 QEC 13633