Culham Engineering is looking for Trades Assistants for the Refining NZ Shutdown which is scheduled to take place during April/May 2018.
• Casual Shutdown Work
• Refining NZ, Marsden Point, Whangarei
Culham Engineering Company Ltd is a multi-skilled Company based in Whangarei and is one of the largest fabrication facilities in the country, with 59 years’ experience in the business. Culham Engineering specialises in areas of Heavy Fabrication; ranging from the fabrication and installation of structural steel, storage-tank construction, to pressure vessels, heat exchangers and piping.
Culham Engineering is looking for Trades Assistants for the Refining NZ Shutdown which is scheduled to take place during April/May 2018. The Trades Assistant is responsible for assisting Mechanical Tradespeople in their normal duties. You will be a highly motivated, energetic, quick thinking individual with relevant experience and an excellent ability to communicate.
- Lie out, position, align and hold components together;
- Bolt and clamp parts to secure them in position as directed by Tradesperson;
- Transport tools, materials and work pieces to and from sites or workbenches;
- Hand tools to tradespersons and hold tools not immediately required;
- Clean and prepare working surfaces;
- Various other duties as required.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Full drivers licence
- Self-motivation to perform your duties
This position is only open for candidates that are NZ Residents or able to work legally in New Zealand.
If you are interested in joining our team please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com before the close date of Friday, 12 January 2018
ISO 9001 QEC 13633