Culham Engineering are looking for a strong administrator with excellent time management skills to join our team in Auckland
• Progressive Company
• 40 Hours a week, Monday – Friday
• Full Time, Permanent Opportunity
Culham Engineering Company Ltd is a multi-skilled Company based in Whangarei and is one of the largest fabrication facilities in the country, with 60 years’ experience in the business. Culham Engineering specialises in areas of Heavy Fabrication; ranging from the fabrication and installation of structural steel, storage-tank construction, to pressure vessels, heat exchangers and piping.
The Company are seeking a highly motivated, energetic and quick thinking individual to provide Culham Engineering with Site Administration. The position is Full Time, Permanent and will require a full, current driver’s licence.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A minimum of three years Administration experience
- Microsoft Office skills intermediate level (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Highly developed communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to work unsupervised with the ability to think outside the square
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good people relationship skills
- Able to manage several jobs at once and determine priorities
This position is only open for candidates that are NZ Residents or able to work legally in New Zealand.
This is an urgent placement and we will therefore be contacting suitable applicants as soon as we receive their CV and start our interview process immediately. If you are interested in joining our team please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Sunday, 5 February 2018 at 5pm
ISO 9001 QEC 13633