Culham Engineering are looking for an experienced Senior Administrator with strong finance and administration skills to become part of our team in Tokoroa.
• Progressive Company
• Part Time, Permanent Position
• Urgent Placement
Culham Engineering Company Ltd is a multi-skilled Company based in Whangarei and is one of the largest fabrication facilities in the country, with 59 years’ experience in the business. Culham Engineering specialises in areas of Heavy Fabrication; ranging from the fabrication and installation of structural steel, storage-tank construction, to pressure vessels, heat exchangers and piping.
Culham Engineering are looking for an experienced Senior Administrator with strong finance and administration skills to become part of our team in Tokoroa. For this newly developed role, the Senior Administrator provides financial and job costing administration for the Maintenir OJI contract and ensure the efficient running of the administration of the Tokoroa branch. This is a part time, permanent position and you need to be highly motivated, energetic and a quick thinking individual.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 10 years’ finance and administration experience
- Advanced ability in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience in Workbench, Xero and Greentree would be an advantage
- Excellent keyboard skills – fast and accurate
- Able to work unsupervised
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Effective communication skills – oral, written & interpersonal, planning, organising and coordinating.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to think outside the square
- Good people relationship skills
- Able to manage several jobs at once and determine priorities
This position is only open for candidates that are NZ Residents or able to work legally in New Zealand.
If you are interested in joining our team please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. This is an urgent placement and we will therefore be contacting suitable applicants as soon as we receive their CV and start our interview process immediately.
Applications close Monday, 12 February 2018 at 5pm
ISO 9001 QEC 13633