Culham Engineering are looking for experienced Casual Fitter Welders to join our team at the Kinleith Mill, Tokoroa.
• Progressive Company
• Casual Opportunities available
Culham Engineering Company Ltd is a multi-skilled Company based in Whangarei and is one of the largest fabrication facilities in the country, with 59 years’ experience in the business. Culham Engineering specialises in areas of Heavy Fabrication; ranging from the fabrication and installation of structural steel, storage-tank construction, to pressure vessels, heat exchangers and piping.
Culham Engineering are looking for experienced Casual Fitter Welders to join our team at the Kinleith Mill, Tokoroa. The Fitter Welder is responsible for the lay out, fit, and fabrication of metal components to assemble structural forms. You will be a highly motivated, energetic, quick thinking individual with relevant qualifications and an excellent ability to communicate.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Trade Certificate or acknowledged as a time served tradesman, ASME IX welding qualification or ability to pass the qualification. If no Trade Certificate then must be acknowledged as a Time Served Tradesman
- Mechanical or maintenance experience and ability to read and interpret construction/workshop drawings.
- Good written and communication skills
- Well-developed timekeeping skills
This position is only open for candidates that are NZ Residents or able to work legally in New Zealand.
If you are interested in joining our team please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ISO 9001 QEC 13633