Culham Engineering are looking for experienced Casual Fitter Turners to join our team at the Kinleith Mill, Tokoroa.
• Progressive Company
• Casual Opportunities available
Culham Engineering Company Ltd is a multi-skilled Company based in Whangarei and is one of the largest fabrication facilities in the country, with 59 years’ experience in the business. Culham Engineering specialises in areas of Heavy Fabrication; ranging from the fabrication and installation of structural steel, storage-tank construction, to pressure vessels, heat exchangers and piping.
Culham Engineering are looking for experienced Casual Fitter Turners to join our team at the Kinleith Mill, Tokoroa. The Fitter Turner is responsible for the fit, assembly, grinding and shaping of metal parts and subassemblies to fabricate production machines and other equipment. You will be a highly motivated, energetic, quick thinking individual with relevant qualifications and an excellent ability to communicate.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Trades Certificate or Level 4 National Certificate in General Engineering, Fitting and Turning or related trade. If no Trade Certificate then must be acknowledged as a Time Served Tradesman
- Mechanical or maintenance experience
- Good written and communication skills
- Well-developed timekeeping skills
This position is only open for candidates that are NZ Residents or able to work legally in New Zealand.
If you are interested in joining our team please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Applications close Wednesday 28 February 2018
ISO 9001 QEC 13633