Culham Engineering are looking for experienced Fabricator Welders to join our team in Whangarei.
• Progressive Company
• 07h00 – 15h30, Monday – Friday
• Full Time, permanent positions available
Culham Engineering Company Ltd is a multi-skilled Company based in Whangarei and is one of the largest fabrication facilities in the country, with 59 years’ experience in the business. Culham Engineering specialises in areas of Heavy Fabrication; ranging from the fabrication and installation of structural steel, storage-tank construction, to pressure vessels, heat exchangers and piping.
Culham Engineering are seeking Fabricator Welders to become part of our team in Whangarei. You will be a highly motivated, energetic, quick thinking individual with relevant experience and an excellent ability to communicate.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Trades Certificate or Level 4 National Certificate in Engineering Heavy Fabrication or acknowledged as a time served tradesman
- ASME IX/1554 welding qualification or the ability to pass the qualification
- At least three years of Heavy Fabrication experience
- The ability to read and interpret construction/workshop drawings
- The self-motivation to perform your duties
This position is only open for candidates that are NZ Residents or able to work legally in New Zealand.
If you are interested in joining our team please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com before the close date of Sunday 11 February 2018
ISO 9001 QEC 13633